DIARY OF STEPHEN 4

We often strive to find the answers to all the questions we have in this life. We also give ourselves the deadline to meet, but eventually, we just unfold the misery in some ways. However, these days, I realize that some of those are just mere questions without satisfactory solutions, and that is okay.

I stopped putting myself under considerable pressure because that will make myself sapped, especially on my darkest times. I am mildly curious, so I still have questions that are in want of reasonable answers.
I won't be able to answer every doubt and uncertainty in my head. There are still more tomorrows to search and wait for it. Come what may, I will get through this day.


Sai Gon,
27/01/2021
Stephen. A. H,
Picture: collected from Pinterest by me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY OF STEPHEN 3

METICULOUS

DIARY OF STEPHEN 5