DIARY OF STEPHEN 3

Retrospectively, I have not drunk coffee for a long time. However, now I am taking a sip of coffee and contemplating my life. I thoroughly enjoy sitting in a coffee shop alone. Halfway through the time I was at the coffee shop, my mind started to wander. It seemed that I tingled with both excitement and anxiety at that time:

"Sometimes, it is better to stand out than to blend in with the crowd. You can be a flower which blooms on the most beautiful occasions, but you need to be yourself at any cost. Flowers have not only beauty but also fragrance."
"Life can be a labyrinth, and we human beings as free spirits hover over to search for happiness. Who can tell what happiness is? Some people equate money with happiness. Nevertheless, it is not apparently true."

"If you are in the darkest of your life, you can be depressed and sad. Your world can be grey as you often imagine, but it's better for you to look on the bright side. If you cannot get over someone, just "get under" someone else."
It was bedlam after those thoughts trickled out of the corner in my mind. Eventually, I could see through my inner space a fair bit.
Me-time needs to be part of my regular routine.
I am the best company of myself - I would say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


24/01/2021,
Sai Gon,
Stephen. A. H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

METICULOUS

DIARY OF STEPHEN 5