RESPECT

 [The last days of the year - contemplate and encapsulate some golden words in life]

Sometimes, the question of what would happen next in my life crossed my mind, but then I realized that whatever would happen in the future (presumably I will choose a different path), could be part of my personal plans and decisions. Everything is a bit up in the air.
When I mulled the word "respect" over, it might seem like a simple word, but not nearly all people could fully understand it, including me. For all I know, RESPECT means that you accept somebody for who they are, even when they are different from you.
Respect doesn’t have to come naturally – it is something you need to LEARN for the rest of your life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Cao Lanh,
10/02/2021,
Stephen. A. H,
Picture: collected from Pinterest
Typography: Stephen. A. H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY OF STEPHEN 3

METICULOUS

DIARY OF STEPHEN 5