DIARY OF STEPHEN 7

I am just a normal person going through my seemingly mundane life. Nothing has changed, but sometimes I am struck by thoughts. Little by little, I can feel myself descending deeper into silence. A wave of panic swept through me, so I got frustrated at that moment. There was not enough passion left in me to feel euphoria. I was mesmerised by nearly all my ideas about who I am. I was standing in a place that was neither dark nor light. I got a lot of time alone there. I had a terrible phase that I now shudder to recall. No matter what would happen in the not-too-far-distant future, the best I can do is to practice holding equilibrium internally.

I, betwixt and between,
Pure happiness and deep sorrow,
I, betwixt and between,
Shifting near unexplored worlds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Stephen. A. H,
16/02/2021,
Picture: collected from Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY OF STEPHEN 3

METICULOUS

DIARY OF STEPHEN 5