AGAINST THE OPEN BLUE SKY - YOUR EYES ARE NOT MINE

 "Dawn or dusk will eventually disappear. Only time is endless, so on and on."

- Stephen. A. H -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I told sunset about you, but sunset told me you were talking to him about someone else - accidentally on purpose. He then asked me if I had been heartbroken. At that moment I did not know whether to laugh or cry.
It is apparently true that you are not an actor. Do not hatch those plots to bamboozle me. I just wanted to see how you kept that secret. You acted like a sad person, but inside you were not. Were you satisfied with forcing someone who loved you the most to improvise in a stage of life? You were in the spotlight, but you put me on the spot. Is that fair or not?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sai Gon,
04/03/2021,
Stephen. A. H,
Picture: collected from Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY OF STEPHEN 3

METICULOUS

DIARY OF STEPHEN 5