THE MIRACLE OF LIFE

I often take buses going around the city to explore something new and look at the lofty infinite sky. I can feel the pace of life by my heart and my mind because I realize that there are so many miraculous things in my life. When I first went to this city, I encountered many friendly people. They told me about their lives, their experiences and their dreams, which awoken my curiosity. I was excited about their ideas about life. The more I listen closely, the more I can learn the way how to control my emotion suitably and to love myself more and more. They are special people that make my life meaningful. I am full of admiration for the marvellous stories that they experienced in the past.

Life is incredibly unexpected, so we should appreciate things and people who are always there at our worst. 

I love myself, my family, my friends, my acquaintances, my disciples, and my significant other. I will try to pursue my dream and my passion for my energy and my eagerness. I hope they come true in the future.


I like to laugh because life is sad and depressing enough already. Everyone has a private life, and they are busy finding something new that is out of sight. I thoroughly enjoy peace and silence. I gradually realize that my life is full of prominent colours and people. I know that I have to walk at a leisurely pace in this hurried world. When I was a child, I always aimed to travel the four corners of the world to search for great happiness and eternal love. I have still made efforts to move forward and pursue my dreams since then. 

I missed many one-in-a-lifetime opportunities in my life. I tried to move forward quickly at that time, but I fell behind with insurmountable difficulties. My belief in this life is gradually lost because this life is quite severe and complicated. I, however, believe that life will give me great miracles and deep happiness for the rest of my life. I am profoundly grateful for this life because it helps me create marvellous opportunities to develop a deep connection with many people. Thanks to my efforts, I can learn to walk away from people and situations that hurt me deeply. Besides, I can smile happily and warmly due to my glamorous lifestyle.


I don't need a perfect life. I only want to be happy, surrounded by good people who love me for whom I am.


04/12/2020

Stephen. A. H







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY OF STEPHEN 3

METICULOUS

DIARY OF STEPHEN 5