WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU FEEL LONELY?

I was not a people person, so during my early school life, I used to face such situations more often.

I just talked to myself:
"I wish I had someone I could talk to.
I wish I had someone I could share my problems.
I wish I had someone I could share my food with.
I wish I had someone I could share my stories.
..."
Loneliness causes people to feel empty, alone and deserted. People who are lonely often crave human contact, but their state of mind makes it more difficult to establish connections with other people.
Don't let anyone go through such feelings. I would say that it is not comfortable, indeed.
If you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY OF STEPHEN 3

METICULOUS

DIARY OF STEPHEN 5