DIARY OF STEPHEN 9

Have you ever found yourself getting lost in a labyrinth?

I suppose a yes.

This life is a delightful maze for someone that wants to soak up in the atmosphere of adventure. I am kind of a person who is willing to step out of my comfort zone to see the place where the magic happens. At the beginning of that journey, I was passionate about being an intrepid explorer to delve deeper into this life. Although I became more and more depressed in the ensuing months, that somehow made a giant leap in my life. I felt rejuvenated by the people I had met, the place I had gone through and things I had never done before. At that time, I looked at the infinite lofty sky and I did not know why a yellow leaf passed across my face. I smiled to myself, picturing how surprised my future self would be to see me now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sai Gon,
25/05/2021,
Stephen A. Howard,
* Note: Labyrinth ~ maze
Picture: collected from Pinterest





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY OF STEPHEN 3

METICULOUS

DIARY OF STEPHEN 5