COINCIDENCE

I've travelled a thousand miles alone around the four corners of the world. I hope one day I can find a person who is persistent enough to stay with me in a haven for the rest of my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shards of broken promise were scattered to the four winds. I used to believe your seemingly kind words with every fibre of my being at that time, but now I realise that those words are just sugar-coated by a so-called old friend.
I am not angry.
I am just disappointed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those people whom I have met in this life were incredibly precious. Our fates seem to be inextricably intertwined. Every person crossed my path for a reason.
Nevertheless, the path of intimate and understanding friends will cross each other once again.
Thank you for walking in my life and standing by my side,
Thank you for stepping out of my life and finding another person who can help you open your eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sai Gon,
04/05/2021,
Stephen A. Howard,
Picture: collected from Pinterest



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY OF STEPHEN 3

METICULOUS

DIARY OF STEPHEN 5