"I almost wish we were butterflies and lived but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."
Retrospectively, I have not drunk coffee for a long time. However, now I am taking a sip of coffee and contemplating my life. I thoroughly enjoy sitting in a coffee shop alone. Halfway through the time I was at the coffee shop, my mind started to wander. It seemed that I tingled with both excitement and anxiety at that time: "Sometimes, it is better to stand out than to blend in with the crowd. You can be a flower which blooms on the most beautiful occasions, but you need to be yourself at any cost. Flowers have not only beauty but also fragrance." "Life can be a labyrinth, and we human beings as free spirits hover over to search for happiness. Who can tell what happiness is? Some people equate money with happiness. Nevertheless, it is not apparently true." "If you are in the darkest of your life, you can be depressed and sad. Your world can be grey as you often imagine, but it's better for you to look on the bright side. If you cannot get over someone, jus...
[The last day of the year (lunar calendar) - contemplate and encapsulate some golden words in life] Doing little things in a METICULOUS way can be worth a thousand words to foster a relationship. However, don't be a picky or fastidious b*st*rd. Sometimes, you can spend your free time cooking at home instead of lying on the sofa or bed acting like a couch potato. One of the fervent ways to a person's heart is through his or her stomach. If cooking is actually your nightmare, no qualms about trying again after a series of dismal failure. You might be on the verge of either success or disaster. Nevertheless, you could pick up where you left off when you had dogged perseverance. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cao Lanh, 11/02/2021, Stephen. A. H, Picture: collected from Pinterest Typography: Stephen. A. H
I've just literally returned home. It seems that I am engrossed in my leafy garden in my hometown, which can keep me busy, make me happy and change my little world. Plants often speak in a whisper, so you need to listen closely to every pleasing sound they produce. As far as I am concerned, they have a mighty healing power that can transcend everything else. Luscious landscapes always render me stupified. When I observe plants, I often cast my eye over leaves. Leaves can run the gamut of colour, from green, red, orange, gold, and brown. They can be Nature's flyers, wind rustlers, whisperers, shiverers, chlorophyll carriers, and tiny oxygen factories. When my world is grey and shaky, plants are there for me at my worst. Through the cracks in the road, trees grow and sprout. They are my friends which lends a sympathetic ear to me every once in a while. Therefore, I can get away from the daily grind.
Comments
Post a Comment