IN WHAT WAYS MIGHT A PERSON CONFESS HIS OR HER LOVE TO SOMEONE IN A POETIC WAY?

You can flirt and be romantic like Shakespeare:

"I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest."
William Shakespeare | Much Ado About Nothing
I have been a die-hard fan of Shakespeare since I read Hamlet. His collection of poems is an invaluable source of inspiration for my literary journey in this life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Japanese, 月が綺麗ですね | tsuki ga kirei desu ne translates to “The moon is beautiful, isn't it?” This phrase is a poetic way of saying I love you.
I was wondering if my heart would melt when a person said it to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Arabic, تقبرني literally means you burry me. It means you wish to die before them, thus them burying you so you never have to live a day without them.
I.e: I hope that you outlive me to spare me the pain of burying you.
It is quite moving - it almost brings a lump to my throat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Vietnamese, we are quite familiar with two following sentences:
"Yêu nhau cởi áo cho nhau,
Về nhà dối mẹ qua cầu gió bay."
Taking off your coat to give someone you love might be warm, elegant, and delicate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the final analysis, it depends on how much you have read, how you deploy that in your confession and your love to that person.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Stephen. A. H,
23/02/2021,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY OF STEPHEN 3

METICULOUS

DIARY OF STEPHEN 5