HOW COULD I GET OVER THE PAIN OF UNREQUITED LOVE?

“When words leave off uttering, music begins.” - Stephen. A. H

Retrospectively, I was riding my motorbike when it was raining heavily. I was in a state of unrequited love when I realized that the person I always kept an eye on had been taken by someone else. I did not know whether to laugh or cry at that time. I was not angry, but just disappointed. All of a sudden, my bike broke down and I had to push it off the road in search of a motorbike shop. Unfortunately, even one shop was nowhere to be found. I had to walk in the rain. I would say that I looked like a drowned rat. The drops of the rain stung my eyes. A sad but familiar song from a coffee shop nearby was a bolt out of the blue. It was "Too Good At Goodbye" sung by Sam Smith. I listened closely to the song. Lyrics encapsulated my emotions and feelings with the racing mind. It rubbed salt into the wound. However, it rose my spirits afterward, indeed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


19/02/2021,
Stephen. A. H,
Picture: collected from Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY OF STEPHEN 3

METICULOUS

DIARY OF STEPHEN 5