LAZING AROUND THE CITY

Sitting on the bus is so poetic that I can strongly feel about what the mutual love of the elderly is. I have vaguely wondered whether the old gentleman's love for the old lady can fade with the passage of time or not. All of a sudden, my mind started to wander. I then spent a few minutes gazing out of the bus window. Silence reigned in my mind at that time in spite of the constant background noise from the stream of traffic.

I cast a glance at my watch. It was already past four o'clock. What a wonderful day! I hopped on the bus to get home. An aged lady and her grandchild sat next to me when I was on the bus. I realize that the act of genuine love of an old lady with her little grandson is pure because her grandchild is the love of her life. The radiant smile and the sparkle of her eyes are the clear signs of a woman deeply in love with grandchild. It all blends harmoniously into a gloomy afternoon of Saigon - the city of prosperity, bustle, hiding somewhere the tiny flames of love that warms up the hearts and the minds of ordinary individuals and light up daily people's lives amid the mist and cold.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIARY OF STEPHEN 3

METICULOUS

DIARY OF STEPHEN 5